The Bride & Groom’s first dance is considered the official opening moment of dancing, by the newly married couple. The first dance between the newlyweds is the most awaited moment. It shows the love and unity between the couple.
For some couples, choosing a first dance song may seem easy. But for others, once they realize how many great songs are out there, the pressure starts to mount. After all, the song that you pick will be the one that you define as “yours” for the rest of your lives. But don’t worry, DJ Bryan Vitta can help you.
Here are a few suggestions:
- “I Do (Cherish You)” by 98 Degrees
- “I Cross My Heart” by George Strait
- “All Of Me” by John Legend
- “Thinking Out Loud” by Ed Sheeran
- “At Last” by Etta James
- “A Thousand Years” by Christina Perri
- “Can`t Help Falling In Love” by Elvis Presley
- “God Gave Me You” by Blake Shelton
- “Amazed” by Lonestar
- “In Case You Didn’t Know” by Brett Young